Attention! You must be 18 years or older to view this website. By continuing to use StellarFur Forums, you consent to seeing adult content and agree with our Rules.

Outlook/Hotmail email addresses may not be able to receive emails from us. If you are having issues with things like activation emails, please let us know via the Contact Us page. We are working to fix this ASAP.

General tips(Or how to be less of a goblin)

for casual conversations and topics
ProbablyAlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pronouns: he/him
Aromantic

Idea General tips(Or how to be less of a goblin)

Post by ProbablyAlive »

NOTE: I'm making this not to be condensing or mean. I sometimes forget that not everything I think is common sense is applied to everyone else so I want this thread to exist for the sole purpose of being helpful. Feel free to add your own tips even the smallest bit could help someone else.

1. Dim your screens.
    I'm not going to tell anyone to use the internet less as I imagine for most of us, the VAST majority of our day is looking at a screen. However definitely for your home screen and phone you should dim the screen. I know Windows 10 and above have a built in night mode for using less blue light, There is also f.lux which I've used before and is more customizable if that's what you are into.

2. Get a seat cushion

3. I seat on my ass for very long periods of time and I use to do that without a seat cushion. I will tell you that after about 2 hours I would be in pain getting up, like a 90 year-old man that takes 10 minutes to get up from a chair. Now that I have a seat cushion I can go pretty much 6 hours without any pain. For reference, I got a [url=https://purple.com/seat-cushions]purple [/url]cushion
  4. Stretch more

5. I've always been afraid of carpool tunnel syndrome so I have developed a habit of stretching my hands, but stretching all of your body just so happens to be good as well. I stretch around when I use the bathroom or go get food even a short 2-3 stretching session adds up over the course of a day.
  6. Drink water

7. I'm personally not great at drinking plain water, which is why I'm trying to get into tea, however I can drink about 2 bottles a day which is progress

My recent threads:
Pokemon Smash or Pass:link
General tips(Or how to be less of a goblin):link
NSFW furry game list:link
What is your favorite (animal)furry?:link
Roleplay Chatbots:link

User
Pronouns: they/them
Nonbinary

Re: General tips(Or how to be less of a goblin)

Post by User »

can you please make tips on how to be more of a goblin next

• furry... i remember you're goon sessions.

Kumakaze
Unknown

Post by Kumakaze »

User wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:46 am

-eat food exclusively in nugget or uneven chopped pieces. occasionally treat yourself to roast meat off the bone.
-moisten your lair of choice. gangrene is a goal!
-keep a small hoard of shiny objects; preferably coinage and gemstones but if you're not picky silverware and such as well. Bonus points if it is kept in a small locked chest or a burlap sack.
-carry a curved and chipped scimitar at all times. poisoned oil should be rubbed over the cutting edge occasionally to ensure no one lives to tell the tales of your raids after you vanish cackling into the night. a crooked shortbow with arrowheads made from either knapped stone, shards of broken plate, or rusted iron are also advised but not necessary so long as at least half of your friends have them.
-bugs.

CookieSkoon
Pronouns: She/Her/Puppy
Commissions: Closed
Transgender

Post by CookieSkoon »

The only thing I am not good about is the screen brightness.

HOWEVER, it's because I'm artist. I want to be sure I am getting all the correct hue, luminance, transparency, etc. while working. And ADHD dictates I will never remember to adjust it before and after every draw sesh.

Arf wuff. Wuff bark arf. Wuff wuff arf. <3

ProbablyAlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pronouns: he/him
Aromantic

Post by ProbablyAlive »

One of the most goblin-esque people that I think of is Asmongold. I have never watched his stuff but the two things I know about him is; He basically grew up on fast food and made a video of him eating fruit for the first time and hated most of them
And I believe he lives in garbage and wakes up around bugs and rats

CookieSkoon wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:11 pm

The only thing I am not good about is the screen brightness.

HOWEVER, it's because I'm artist. I want to be sure I am getting all the correct hue, luminance, transparency, etc. while working. And ADHD dictates I will never remember to adjust it before and after every draw sesh.

yeah, with all the artists here I felt like that would have been a overlooked one. At first it was a very noticeable sepia like screen but I hardly take notice of it now. I imagine that the artistic crowd has there own tricks to deal with that tho

My recent threads:
Pokemon Smash or Pass:link
General tips(Or how to be less of a goblin):link
NSFW furry game list:link
What is your favorite (animal)furry?:link
Roleplay Chatbots:link

User
Pronouns: they/them
Nonbinary

Post by User »

ProbablyAlive wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:03 pm

One of the most goblin-esque people that I think of is Asmongold. I have never watched his stuff but the two things I know about him is; He basically grew up on fast food and made a video of him eating fruit for the first time and hated most of them
And I believe he lives in garbage and wakes up around bugs and rats

Too skinny to be a goblin, more of a hobgob imo

• furry... i remember you're goon sessions.

[X_X]Zyg0hermerticus+Homonculi

constant flow

Pronouns: any
Agender

Radioactive Re: General tips(Or how to be less of a goblin)

Post by [X_X]Zyg0hermerticus+Homonculi »

this sounds incredibly hard already... and i have only read the first step! :sweat:

:smile: :frown: :smile: :frown: